Modern home building
is all about performance
It’s not just about finishes, square footage, and number bathrooms and bedrooms.
Today’s top builders grapple with:
- Energy code compliance
- State and local ordinances tied to sustainability goals
- Game-changing technologies (smart home features, solar)
Buyers interests are changing too. Buyers want:
High-Performing Home Benefits
Better Indoor Air Quality for a Healthier Family
Energy Efficiency and Renewables to Manage Monthly Costs
Pearl is establishing a national standard for high-performing homes.
Our proprietary certification system:
- Rates homes' performance and efficiency
- Makes their features visible and valuable at time of sale
- Complements and communicates the value of a builder’s participation in labeling programs like ENERGY STAR or in attaining a HERS Index score
- An asset-based approach that collects data on ENERGY STAR installations, energy efficiency, solar, smart home features, IAQ, and quality install – for new and existing homes
- A certification system that provides buyers with investment grade documentation to help increase or retain home value (it includes an official Appraisal Addendum)
- Inexpensive, and fits into existing processes
“A lot of people have energy efficiency and green building programs, but we believe in the third-party verification of every single one of our homes. Pearl has the foresight to complete the loop of individual home certification and providing documentation of the value that we add to our customer’s homes. We are proud to work with Pearl to help homeowners maximize their high-performing home’s value over the lifetime of their homeownership.”
– Josh Goldschmidt, President for Eagle Construction
Certification Report package includes:
- Feature-level, state-based comparisons to average home
- Official Appraisal Addendum (usage guide below)
- MLS Listing Report for RE agents
- Digital and print marketing collateral
- Customized service and pricing for production and custom home builders.
- Certification package can include a HERS rating or Home Energy Score.
- Customizable marketing support including 3D model home tour, co-branded buyer educational displays.
401 E. Water St. Ste 2
Charlottesville, VA 22902
If you are having trouble accessing the content on this website, contact email@example.com.
Copyright © 2019 Pearl National Home Certification