“Auto-population of solar fields is where we are headed in the future. Rich information is out there and in the past the holders of the information were not playing nice in the sandbox and refused to share. While this is still the case, times are changing and I am starting to see great strides being made in information sharing. One example is, RESNET and Pearl will be collaborating to provide Pearl Certification to thousands of homes in the area that already have a HERS rating, ensuring that each of those homes has an Appraisal Institute Green and Energy Efficient Addendum and is marketed as high-performing at time of sale.” – Melissa Camp, Realtor, HomeSmart – Page 11, West Valley View
- Do Consumers Care About Energy Efficiency?
- Wise Home Energy Joins the Pearl Contractor Advantage Network
- The 3 Facts You Need to Know Before Your Next Listing Appointment in Phoenix
- Parker & Sons Joins the Elite Pearl Contractor Network
- Press Release: Pearl Certification, MassEnergize and LAER Realty Partners Announce New Initiative in Massachusetts