“Auto-population of solar fields is where we are headed in the future. Rich information is out there and in the past the holders of the information were not playing nice in the sandbox and refused to share. While this is still the case, times are changing and I am starting to see great strides being made in information sharing. One example is, RESNET and Pearl will be collaborating to provide Pearl Certification to thousands of homes in the area that already have a HERS rating, ensuring that each of those homes has an Appraisal Institute Green and Energy Efficient Addendum and is marketed as high-performing at time of sale.” – Melissa Camp, Realtor, HomeSmart – Page 11, West Valley View
- GV’s Heating & Cooling Joins the Pearl Contractor Advantage Network
- Pearl in the News: PODCAST – The RESNET and Pearl Collaboration with Steve Baden and Robin LeBaron (RESTalk EP21)
- John’s Refrigeration Heating & Cooling Joins the Pearl Contractor Advantage Network
- Home Value Hot Potato – Whose Problem is It?
- Press Release: Pearl Certification to Participate in NY State’s Home Energy Labeling Pilot Program