Increase the Value
of Your Listing and
Pearl Partner Benefits
There is no cost associated with being Pearl Partner, but there are big benefits. Pearl Partner agents get discounts on certifications for their sellers and much more:
- Training on how to identify and sell a high performing home
- Collateral materials to support your listing presentation
- Information to include in your Comparative Market Analysis
Working with Pearl is easy and rewarding – our one-on-one and office consultations can substitute for a CE, and we keep you up to date on important industry trends.
Listing Agents increase sale price
and market differentiate high performing homes
Do you have listings with efficient heating or cooling equipment? Upgraded windows or increased insulation? ENERGY STAR water heater or appliances?
Home energy improvements increase home value – if you know how to properly identify and market them in the MLS. Pearl helps you prequalify a home for our certification. For only $269, you get:
Easy and Risk Free Process to Certify
Payment only due if the home certifies – no risk to you or your client.
- You or the owner complete Pearl’s pre-qualification survey
- If the home pre-qualifies, we refer you to a certifying contractor
- Contractor visits the home to verify its upgraded features
- Pearl emails Official Registry Report
- Pearl mails display package: report folder, buyer brochures, certification magnet, and yard sign
We are your go-to resource for identifying, documenting, and selling the high performing, energy efficient home.
The “Green Premium” Has Come of Age
Studies from across the U.S. have shown certified energy efficient homes sell for more and sell more quickly. MLS providers have added new data fields to display sought after energy efficient features and independent home certifications.
An independent certification like Pearl’s enhances buyer confidence and helps ensure a favorable appraisal.
Read about the documented value for certified energy efficient homes:
- Redfin: Green Homes Sell for More
- Inman: Power of Renewables and Energy Efficiency in Real Estate
- DC residential market green premium
- Washington Post: Value of third party certification
- Los Angeles Times: Value of energy efficiency
- Washington Post: Portland, OR
- NC Energy Efficiency Alliance: North Carolina