Pearl Certification documents efficiency and solar installations to provide investment-grade documentation which helps the home appraise for more – with your installation as the contributing factor! We work with an elite group of contractors in HVAC, solar and home performance. Our national partners include the Department of Energy, ENERGY STAR®, National Association of Realtors, and the Appraisal Institute. Pearl Certified homes are appraising and selling for 5% more on average.
Do YOU make the cut?
Superior Customer Service
An average 4-star ratings on major social media/review sites (Google, Yelp, Angie’s List and prominent local review sites)
- A Better Business Bureau history with no unresolved complaints or red-flag issues
A written customer dispute resolution process
A strategy to proactively seek customer feedback
Business Best Practices
- All licences required to practice their trade(s) in the jurisdictions where the firm conducts business
Internal processes to ensure that all work is properly permitted
Demonstrated success working with other organizations
Demonstrated Success at Growth
CRM (customer relationship management) software used to manage customer accounts
$2 million annual revenue for insulation companies, $5 million annual revenue for HVAC contractors
Organizational Commitment to Quality
- Commitment to support workforce through regularly scheduled sales and safety meetings
- Offering continuous education opportunities (conferences, certificates, classes, trainings)
Certifications to Ensure Installation of High-Quality, High- Performance Work
- Installation: HPIP + BPI BSP and/or Applicable BPI certs (Envelope, Retrofit Installer Technician, Building Analyst)
- Air sealing: BPI Certs (Energy Auditor, Retrofit Installer Technician, Building Analyst)
- HVAC installation of equipment: Applicable NATE, BPI, an/or NCI certifications
- Windows: AAMA Certified
- HVAC verification quality installation: Applicable BPI, NCI, and NATE certifications, and/or firm participation in ACCA’s QA program and/or use of NCI’s ComfortMaxx or similar Pearl-approved expert system
- Distribution sealing, design, and modification: Applicable BPI, NCI, and NATE certifications, and/or firm participation in ACCA’s QA program and/or use of NCI’s ComfortMaxx or similar Pearl- approved expert system
- Water heating: Licensure by state AHJ
- Energy management / smart devices: “Smart on Smart” badge
- Indoor air quality / ASHRAE 62.2 installation of spot and whole- home ventilation: Applicable electrical license and appropriate BPI, NCI an/or NATE certification and/or firm participation in ACCA’s QA program
- PV Systems: NABCEP Certification
The ELITE Pearl Contractor Network
Pearl Certification changes the game for home value, making it visible today and decades from now. So when you join the elite Pearl Partner Network, it spotlights the value of your work to homeowners and helps you stand out from other contractors.
You continually invest in your business. Pearl Certification is the way to maximize your return. As a partner, you’ll get ongoing access to all the training, marketing tools and support you need to continue building your reputation, advancing your expertise and expanding your customer base – from now on.
Pearl has become a real differentiator for us. Our comfort consultants use it on every job.
The ability to leverage the fact that our work is Pearl Certified is helping us close more deals.
The credibility and trust we now build with our customers is faster. Coupled with the reality that they can now recover their investment when they sell or refinance is a great motivator.
Pearl Certification gives us the confidence to make the statement with more assurance that the homeowner will have an easier time selling their house, that they will likely sell the house more rapidly, and it will be on the market for less days.
Make the VALUE of your work visible
Bring new value to your customers
Stand out from the competition
Build relationships and repeat engagement
A Pearl Certification Report showcases information about a home’s high-performing features — the features that generate and/or store energy and make a home more healthy, comfortable and energy efficient.