A historic Fayetteville home and a local HVAC contractor are the winners of the 2019 GeoStar Top Job Competition for a geothermal installation. Halco, an HVAC contractor with offices in Liverpool, Phelps, Rochester, and Ithaca, NY won the prestigious award at the annual NY-GEO conference held in Schenectady, NY in April. Halco was among five companies who were chosen to present their noteworthy geothermal (ground source heat pump) projects as finalists in the 2019 GeoStar Top Job Competition.
- Webinar | Financing Tools to Help You Grow: NEIF (June 2, 2020)
- Building a Positive Brand Reputation in the Age of COVID-19: Six Strategies for Success
- Webinar | Winning the hearts and minds of customers and employees: Williams Comfort Air
- Webinar | Surviving COVID-19 — Strong Enough to Thrive!
- Pearl Contractor Network Anniversaries | May 2020